A West Hollywood Chamber membership is an investment in your business, your brand and the environment in which your business operates as no other business organization is as deeply plugged into what is happening the West Hollywood community. A WHCC Membership provides access to influencers in business and government connecting the power of the Chamber network on a local, state and federal level. Interaction with other Chamber Members fosters valuable business connections that turn into rewarding business relationships.
Click here to view our list of Chamber packages and benefits.
The West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce provides:
Business advocacy between our Members and the City of West Hollywood
Legislative updates and information
Support during City Council and Planning Commission meetings
Marketing & Promotions
Exposure to 50,000 searchers per month on wehochamber.com
Direct traffic to Members’ websites through a hotlink on the online Business Directory
Promotion in Weekly Wrap Sheet
Introduction of Members in quarterly printed newsletter,which reaches 2,000 businesses
Monthly mixers are held in the evening on the last Wednesday of the month
Monthly Speed Networking events allows members to exchange leads and referrals
Leadership Council luncheons give Leadership-level members access to local lawmakers
Chamber Referrals Policy
As a benefit of Chamber membership, the Chamber exclusively refers only members in requested categories. It is the responsibility of the person requesting the referral to make sure a referred business can meet his or her needs and check the professional status of a referred business. The Chamber is not responsible for the operations of any referred business or of its professional status. The Chamber does not perform reference checks on member businesses.
How To Use Your Chamber Benefits:
1) Decide what you want to get out of your Chamber Membership
- Referrals & Leads?
- Promotions & Marketing?
- Government Advocacy?
2) Get the database and use it!
- Highlight your product and service with a direct mailing to over 500 businesses
3) Advertise and promote
- Advertise in the weekly e-newsletter which reaches over 3,000 people
- Get on the Social Media train with your business showcased on the Chamber’s Facebook & Twitter pages reaching over 2,000 people.
- Purchase an ad or insert flyer in the quarterly newsletter that reaches out to over 1,500 businesses and individuals
4) Generate leads and referrals
- Attend Networking Mixers each month that draw 50-75 people while morning Speed Networking events bring 10-15 attendees
5) Represent your business in Government Relations
- Represent your business in front of government leaders with Chamber Support
6) Get your brand out there
- Purchase tickets or sponsorships to various Chamber events & programs and get your company name in front of hundreds of people.
AND IF YOU WANT EVEN MORE……
Membership Dues Structure
Your Chamber Membership will be your connection to people, programs, information and resources. Chamber programs, promotions and marketing enhances your organizations’ visibility to help grow your business and increase your bottom line. Whether you are a large corporation, non-profit, or small business, there is a Chamber Membership level that fits your business needs.
2013 Membership Dues Structure
BASIC PLAN: $350 INVESTMENT (A value of $600)
*Companies with 25 or more employees are not eligible for this level.
- Listing and Hotlink to your business on WHCC website, receiving over 50,000 hits per month
- Admission to Business Referral programs
- Member profile in online Membership Directory
- Access to Networking Mixers
- Database of Member businesses
- Business Advocacy
- Member Spotlight on Weekly Wrap (one time per year)
- Discounted advertising in West Hollywood WORKS circulated to 2000 businesses & individuals
- Announcement of new and renewing members in West Hollywood WORKS
- Assistance with Ribbon Cutting, Ground Breaking and Anniversary Celebrations
- Participation and access to Member to Member Discount Program
- Access to business information and resources
- Legislative updates and information
- Access to Educational Workshops and Programs
CLASSIC MEMBER: $550 (A value of $1,690)
*Companies with 50 or more employees are not eligible for this level.
All Benefits of the Basic Membership (Valued at $600) plus:
- Discounted advertising on a category page on WHCC website for two (2) months ($250)
- One-time discounted promotional insert in West Hollywood WORKS newsletter ($250)
- Annual admission to educational workshops & programs ($240)
- Opportunity to place one (1) promotional piece of collateral in lobby year-round ($350)
PROMOTIONAL PARTNER: $750 (A value of $2,650)
*Companies with 100 or more employees are not eligible for this level.
All Benefits of Classic Membership (Value of $1,690) plus:
- One (1) ad in one (1) Weekly Wrap ($150)
- Bold & enlarged Link in Member Directory on webpage ($75)
- One (1) promotion on Facebook page for one month reaching over 1,400 friends and their friends ($75)
- Membership database on labels ($60)
- Business card size ad in one (1) issue of West Hollywood WORKS newsletter ($85)
ADVOCATE MEMBER: $1,500 (A value of $4,950)
All Benefits of Promotional Partner Membership ($2,650) plus:
- Ad on one (1) category page on website that will run continuously for three (3) months ($375)
- Use of conference room three (3) times per year, based on availability and 4-hour use ($600)
- One (1) quarter page ad in West Hollywood Works quarterly Newsletter ($125)
- Five (5) additional promotions (totaling 8) on Facebook page ($375)
- Five (5) total category listings ($25)
- Opportunity to showcase business as a Networking Mixer host or host partner ($500)
LEADERSHIP COUNCIL: $2,500 (A value of $9,135)
All benefits of Advocate Membership ($4,950) plus:
- Admission into bi-monthly Leadership Council Luncheons ($560)
- WHCC representative attendance and support during City Council and Planning Commission meetings
- Six (6) additional months of advertising on website category page ($1,500)
- One (1) ad on a section page on website for three (3) months ($375)
- Five additional (5) ads on Weekly Wrap ($750)
- Corporate ID on Leadership Section on WHCC Website ($250)
- Complimentary booth at promotional event of choice ($50 to $250)
EXECUTIVE PARTNER: $5,000 (A value of $18,950)
All benefits of Leadership Membership ($9,135) plus:
- Free admission to all Networking Mixers ($240)
- Corporate ID on Home Page of WHCC website with Hotlink ($1,500)
- Corporate ID in 52 issues of Weekly Wrap (104,000 impressions) ($5,200)
- One (1) half-page ad in West Hollywood Works Newsletter ($250)
- Logo inclusion in West Hollywood Works Newsletter (6 issues/12,000 impressions) ($900)
- Product Display and Booth at Job Fair or Health Fair ($50)
- Product Display and Booth at WeHo Marketplace ($150)
- Five additional (5) promotions (totaling 13) on Facebook page ($375)
- Five (5) additional ads (totaling 11) in Weekly Wrap ($750)
- Event posting on WHCC online calendar ($500)
CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE: $7,500 (PRICELESS!)
All benefits of Executive Partner Membership ($18,950) plus:
- Corporate logo on specified promotional materials for programs (EXCLUSIVE)
- First right of refusal to sponsor Chamber signature events (EXCLUSIVE)
- Corporate logo displayed in Chamber lobby (EXCLUSIVE)
- One (1) full page ad in West Hollywood WORKS Newsletter ($495)
- Preferred seating at Chamber Events (EXCLUSIVE)
- Banner ad on page of your choice for six (6) months on WHCC website($1200)
- One (1) exclusive, stand-alone email blast to Members ($275)
- Five (5) additional ads (totaling 18)on Facebook page ($375)
- Five (5) additional ads (totaling 16) on Weekly Wrap ($750)
- One (1) ad on category page for 12 months on WHCC website ($10,000)
- CEO profile in Business Directory (EXCLUSIVE)
PLATINUM PATRON: $15,000
(Customized Packages include tickets/seats/tables, signage and advertising at events
If you are not sure where to get started or need help recognizing which benefits best suit your business needs call or meet with Matthew Clark at 323-650-2688 or email@example.com.